This former IT/Software/3Phase-EE geek still loves technology as much as sports, food, drink, her yarn, and of course her house rabbits. When not recruiting new knitters into the fibery fold, rescuing unwanted Easter bunnies, throwing darts, pairing a fine drink with delicious food, or watching a sports match, she can be found writing about her observations and thoughts on her personal blog (http://somebunnyslove.com/ ).
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- fermented duck eggs
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Pasta with unsalted butter and asiago
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Toss up between my Shun Kaji knives, flat whisk, and pastry cutter
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: