SHORT: I was born in Scotland, but am 100% Italian, and now live in California so I love to cook lots of Italian and British dishes, but I also make American and ethnically international foods too! I LOVE sweets and desserts and spend most of my waking hours in my kitchen (cucina!)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Haggis, I suppose? No, wait! It was some strange gelatinous concoction at a fancy French restaurant in London, which tasted like rotted fish! I think it was aspic, since reading a recipe for it. Won't be trying that one!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Something like Fresh Mozzarella & Mushroom Toast! http://christinascucina.blogspot.com/search/label/Fresh%20Mozzarella%20Mushroom%20Toast
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Nonna's hand strainer from Italy.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: