For the first 9 years of my life I hated food and loved sugar till Wimpy (British Fast Food chain) changed my life! These days, I'm grown up, have junked junk food and spend my days and nights on a quest - to find and share the sweet, sweet nectar that's food!
Dreaming, cooking, eating and writing...about and adoring a strong food community that's big and bold enough to embrace the world's diverse cuisines.
Why do I love food so? It is forgiving. Make a recipe. Have it go bad....but wake up tomorrow and you can have another go at succeeding! Only with food!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Deepfried, battered mussels - NEVER AGAIN!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I bake - bread, cakes and pies!
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My pasta roller - doubles to create great thin pizza crusts, flatbreads and crackers. What's not to love?
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: