I love to cook. I love to eat. I love to read (including all cookbooks). I come from a large Italian family and we live for food. My Nonna taught me how to cook with love and her recipes have been passed down to me and my three sisters, aunts, cousins, nieces, etc.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- chickens feet
- What do you cook when home alone?
- chicken cutlets
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my Staub La Cocotte dutch oven and the handmade cheese grater my Grandfather made for my Grandmother.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: