When I was younger I traveled a lot, now I travel through engaging with the foods and cultures that fascinate me in my kitchen. And then I share what I learn in the way of happy noshing with my friends & family :-)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Strangest good: sannjaki (live octopus)
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I love eggs in almost any form. I make Spanish-style tortilla a lot. With my own bacon :-)
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- The beautiful 6-qt KitchenAid Professional that my mom gave me YESTERDAY for my birthday.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 3, or 5, or for a really grand dinner party: 9.