I work as a producer for an event company. Through my line of work, I have been very fortunate to experience world cuisine which have broadened my horizons. I dabble in many creative fields; however, painting and cooking are at the top of my list. I love to entertain and cook because you can share your culture and experiences through the art of cooking. During my free time, I enjoy hosting a wine tasting with friends and family once a month where we pick a geographical location known for beverage and food pairings. I believe that lifestyle is a state of mind... Bon Appetit!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Sea Urchin
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Hand made corn totillas with melted queso fresco, black beans, grilled peppers and corn
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- pestle and mortar
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: