I am devoted to the North Union Farmers Market at Cleveland's Shaker Square, where I purchase nearly 99% of my family's food (Still have to buy fresh ginger and wild salmon at Whole Foods.) A seasonal cook, I am drawn to recipes for the locally harvested food of the week. My husband and daughter are allergic to gluten, so I am always on the lookout for gluten free recipes as well.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- chop suey with french fries (chips) in Scotland
- What do you cook when home alone?
- scrambled eggs with mushrooms, kale, and goat cheese
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- a little stainless steel whisk that I bought in Milan