I've always loved to cook. For as long as I can remember. Just recently I asked my Mom for her favorite pancake recipe, which she happily gave me. Once I finished writing it down, she asked, "Would you like to know where it came from?" I replied, "Yes." She then responded, "You. You gave it to me when you were in elementary school."
I've read cookbooks since then! Most folks have the latest book from the New York Times Best Seller list on their nightstand and I have a stack of cookbooks on mine.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Turtle soup in Maryland.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Fried egg sandwich with a sharp cheddar on sour dough bread.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My vintage Wagner cast iron skillet and my grandmother's pancake spatula.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: