I'm a PhD student studying ancient Greek literature, but I spend most of my free time thinking about food.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- jellyfish tentacles
- What do you cook when home alone?
- things that my husband won't touch, like cauliflower
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- I know how strange this sounds, but - my dishwasher! I couldn't cook nearly as much without it.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 8 if the guests are couples, 6 if they're singles