I am a writer, magazine editor, New Yorker, food blogger, foodie, chef, web 2.0 nerd. I love to make and write about delicious things.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- weird salads, cheese & cracker sandwiches, egg & mayo sandwiches
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- I don't know that I'd use the word "treasured," but if I could only take one thing, it would be the KitchenAid stand mixer. The food processor would be a close second. My well-seasoned antique cast iron skillet a third.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 4, because we can't fit more than 6 at our table