I like (among lots and lots of other things): books, blue cheese, bone marrow, Bollinger, and bad alliteration.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Bone marrow -- especially strange when served with a tiny, delicate, silver spoon.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- My standard solo fare is soft-boiled eggs and toast.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My crepe/omelette pan.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- I suppose the ideal number of guests would be equal to the number of bottles of wine in the house. So, three and a half.