I am a devoted amateur cook and have been “pretending” to work as a chef for the past 30 years (in my own kitchen!!!). I started cooking in my parents’ kitchen in Sorrento, Italy although I now live in the US. I own over 150 cooking, culinary theory, food history, world cuisine and food reference books, which I happily read at night for inspiration. :)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- jellyfish, fish eye, fruit-bat, shark-fin soup, brain, offal, and more...
- What do you cook when home alone?
- vegetables and sweets
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my kitchen aid mixer (with all the attachments)
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 8 (or more)