Hi - I am more or less a vegetarian, though when sick, I'll buy a free range, organic chicken from the health food store and make an old fashioned Jewish chicken soup. It's the only thing that vanquishes all parts of a bad cold.
I'm a filmmaker, and the night before a shoot, will make an everything in it burritto. With cayenne! and Chili! How come spices are left out of restaurant Mexican? I like hot food, and lately am drawing from a Southern Indian cook book.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- I haven't eaten it, but I've seen others eat it -- fried snickers.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- veggies and grain
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- old old cranked cheese grater
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 6 - 8