My handle "dymnyno" is pronounced like "Diamond Wino" . It's my license plate too and people are always asking what it means. My husband and I own a small vineyard and winery in the Napa Valley on the top of Diamond Mountain (Constantwine.com). Besides grapes we harvest olives, lemons, oranges, apples, walnuts and lots of vegetables. The grapes we make into wine and we sell grapes to other vintners who do not grow their own. The fruits and vegetables we use for our own consumption. We press our own olive oil and sell or gift some of that to our friends and patrons. I am the winery cook...breakfast, lunch and dinner and special lunches and dinners for wine tasting. We have visitors from all over the world who become entranced by our spectacular mountain top vista. The comment we hear most often is "Why would you ever want to leave this place!" (I just started a blog...current-vintage.com)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- lamb fries...The Cattleman's at the Oklahoma Stock Yards serves them...lamb testicles
- What do you cook when home alone?
- cheese quesadilla
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my collection of mortar and pestles...the first one was my grandmother's
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 6 or 12 or sometimes 36