I am a cultural anthropologist finishing a dissertation on urban witchcraft in Northern Tanzania. I also teach the occasional anthropology class and do social and behavioral health research in American hospitals. Cooking, experimenting with, and tasting food is my favorite way to unwind and relieve stress. I'm happiest in my kitchen.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Fish (my husband is a strict vegetarian, so its the only chance for me to cook it at home)
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Cuisinart and Japanese ceramic knife
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: