I love exploring the world of cooking and food. After losing weight and becoming an avid runner a number of years ago, I slowly came to take responsibility for our family's dinners as I sought out healthier and fresher dishes. I grew up in a place where cooking with fresh ingredients grown or raised outside the door or just up the road by neighbors was not a movement or statement, but simply the way things were done.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Squirrel dumplings
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Beans and rice or vegetables and pasta
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My pizza stone
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: