Farmers market fresh, organic, premium, simple, as little cooking as possible. Healthy but delicious. Light. Amuse Bouche portions. Long degustations. Experimental. Perfumed. Finest ingredients. Very fussy eater.
Avoid carbs. Eat my steak blue or just slightly seared, fish raw.
Aspire but frequent failure of a vegetarian.
Have love affair with truffles.
Don't like foie gras, total cut on shark fins but guilty about beluga.
Loves Thai, Japanese, Korean, modern French, Szechuan, some Chinese, some Italian, Californian, Peruvian, et cetera.
Love seafood. Love meats.
Enjoy mixology, not only with drinks, cocktails and flavour pairing, also with aromatherapy and creating scents.
Love collecting potions and oils.
I like recipes that are simple to put together but surprising on the palate.
Always trying to incorporate healthy ingredients into these recipes.
I am an artist and my creative interests can be followed on Twitter @poesyliang or www.facebook.com/randomfoodie
Dame de la Chaine des Rotisseurs
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Filipino Balut (partially hatched chicken egg) I vomited it out.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Whatever I have in my fridge, sometimes I reinvent leftovers, nothing goes to waste.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Bottle opener
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: