Immigrant to the US , son of Immigrants to Southamerica. Love Italian food and want to learn about the history of Italian cuisine. Grew up with mom making fresh pasta every weekend, very traditional Italian up bringing. However, local Venezuelan food is also delicious, so I dabble in both. Love to cook for others, even as I can't eat sometimes (digestive problems).
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Caviar, octopus
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Pasta, Arepas, Bruschettas
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My kitchen knife
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: