Former restaurant manager (and waitress, bartender, etc). I love food: eating, trying new recipes, shopping for it, talking/emailing about it, etc. My foodie friend and pen pal got me interested in recipe contests and also turned me on to food52 and now I'm obsessed!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- marinated octapus in Madrid
- What do you cook when home alone?
- beans & greens, popcorn
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my "baby Oskar" food processor that my mother bought for me when I went to college (still works and is used weekly)
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: