I am a 27 year old transplant to Baltimore, born in the greatest Diner state in the country, New Jersey.
I work for a giant company, and try to use my life outside of work in the persuit of finding things that taste good, are fun to cook, or good to read.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- I've tried alligator- but it mostly just tasted like deep fried bits.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Since I live alone, I am often cooking at home alone. but my favorite thing to make for myself lately is cauliflower soup.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Microplane. no wait, dutch oven.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- In a normal person's house, Eight. In my one bedroom apartment, six.