I'm an avid home cook and the author of the novel THE KITCHEN DAUGHTER (Gallery Books/Simon & Schuster, spring 2011).
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- It's strange because it's not food. Certain types of lollipops have paper posts you can unroll. I eat those. Hey, you asked.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I usually don't. I survive on oatmeal, frozen edamame, rye Triscuits, and merlot.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- A sense of adventure.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: