After years of serving other people's food in restaurants I'm enjoying cooking my own creations for friends, family, & my blog. I love to challenge myself to learn new techniques and am a true California eater at heart! I love all things rustic and hearty with lots of fresh veggies (brussel sprouts, artichokes, & asparagus are my favorites!) I'm hoping to have a career in culinary publishing one day (hopefully soon!)
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Bruschetta topped with whatever seasonal yummies I can get my hands on
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My tongs they make everything so much easier
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: