Gynecologist, food writer, mother of boys. When not in the kitchen trying to adapt recipes to our 6500 foot elevation, I can be found skiing the gorgeous backcountry around Jackson Hole. I blog about mountain life: what we eat and what we like to do.
Favorite things to cook and eat: Argentine mixed grill with chimichurri sauce (around here that often includes venison, antelope and bison), homemade ricotta gnocchi with a creamy tomato sauce, and enormous oatmeal cookies with bittersweet chocolate chips and cocoa nibs.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Tronquito (bull penis soup) in Ecuador
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Roasted broccoli, eggplant and tomatoes tossed with pasta
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Atlas hand crank pasta machine
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: