(Rainydayfriend hasn't added any details yet, but rainydayfriend is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Technically, I don't cook. I love crackers, good cheese, some of my homemade pickles and jams, olives, and maybe some pesto if I've made some recently.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- The apron and potholders handmade by one of my best friends.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Five — because that's all I have room for around my table!