I am a 25 year old female, originally from Ohio. I am currently bouncing all over the world, making delicious meals and helping people see food as a pathway to a great life rather than an obstacle! When I am not cooking, leading cleanses (that involve amazing whole foods) and consulting, I am teaching yoga. Yesterday I was in Portland, OR. Today I am in Minneapolis, MN. Tomorrow, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. The next day? Who knows!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Maybe some hardy croc! While I was a vegetarian.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- My default is a packed salad with veggies, fruits, nuts, grains, and legumes with a sweet potato.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- A zester for sure. And a garlic press.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: