i've taught horseback riding, english literature, german, and grudgingly worked in an office for a few years. my passion for cooking started in my teens and has happily and steadily grown. now i'm a fulltime oma to my granddaughter and at three years of age she gets to play with the food i'm preparing and sometimes she even eats it.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- half hatched egg in the philipines, actually i couldn't swallow it
- What do you cook when home alone?
- eggs, asparagus and french bread
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- hand hammered wok received as present in singapore
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Any number as long as they're hungry and adventurous