I just love food. I love the ritual of eating with my family, with my boyfriend and making big pots of warm soup on cold weekends. It is fun to try out new recipes, make traditional recipes from my mom and tweak recipes to be my own. A favorite book genre of mine is the memoir, specifically food and travel related.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Bone Marrow-- but not so weird after you've tried it.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Chili, Soup, roasted brussel sprouts (like candy!)
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Le Creuset red dutch oven pot
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: