Ex-Pastry Chef - Newly a Stay at Home Mom. After working for years in restaurants, I had enough and started a family with my husband who was also a chef - needless to say, we love good food. Cooking for my family beats cooking for customers any day and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Homemade Pizza with Ancovies
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Kitchen Aid/Knife
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: