Based in Astoria, Queens, but always traveling for new tastes. I write travel guides (with special attention to restaurants, naturally), and I recently co-authored _Forking Fantastic! Put the Party back in Dinner Party_, with Tamara Reynolds.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Whatever is in the fridge; it's a creative challenge.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Lemon yellow Descoware braising pot; I noticed the same one in Georgia O'Keeffe's house!
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- However many fit around the table very snugly