(Foodietina hasn't added any details yet, but FoodieTina is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- a gelatinous artichoke dish in France, or boiled octopus legs my dad cooked growing up (didn't realize this was strange until I was older).
- What do you cook when home alone?
- chicken egg drop soup with pasta and whatever veggies are on hand
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- new Vitamix!
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: