I love to cook and bake! I experiment with my meals rarely following a receipe, if I find a interesting receipe I will try it then I will begin to experiment with different flavors and variations on ingreidents. Unfortunatly, I don't always write down or keep track of what I did so sometimes I cannot recreate a "great" meal! Luckily my family is happily unaware and just eats what is put on their plates.
I make the best salsa and go on canning spree's most summers, I think we have enough salsa to last forever, but we eat it on everything! Every batch always turns out different, again no receipe. Just depends on my mood so I have to lable it all carefully.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- I am not sure, I was in Costa Rica and tasted a lot of things that I am not sure what it was!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: