My life philosophy is "ride hard, eat well". I love riding my Harley and coming home and creating something so tasty that you have a 'foodgasm'. Most of my food is simple and practical but I occasionally foray into the complex and exotic. Currently I'm getting to know where my food comes from, I've been visiting our local ranches and have volunteered at a local farm to help me connect with my food. I'm not a food snob, it would not be unusual for you to see me smothering my chips in a Velveeta cheese dip while drinking a Miller Lite Beer but mostly I enjoy wholesome, natural and local foods. I enjoy wine (sometimes too much), I pick my wines by their label and price...I have no shame!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Why cook when alone? If I do, it's a kick ass grilled cheese.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My dishes, I love my dishes!
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 6 (that's how many dining chairs/space I have).