I am a stay at home wife and mother who LIVES in the kitchen. Nothing I would rather do to relax, than cook. Pedicure...no, massage...no, cook...yes. I have a 2.5 yr old little boy who is growing up to be Bobby Flay. (I can dream!) He helps me cook his meals everyday, and likes to announce to Daddy when he gets home "I am cooking dinner fro you Daddy!" I read memoirs and books about chefs and cooking, I get every cooking magazine known to man, and nothing is better than spending the day in the kitchen.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- pigs feets, tripe
- What do you cook when home alone?
- something with pasta
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my chef's knife...or food processor...use both pretty much everyday...or the hands of my 2.5 yr old
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: