A Vancouverite (Vancouver, Canada not Vancouver, Washington) with a love for food, food and more food. Trying to cook exciting and inventive things in her 50 sq. foot (in total) kitchen. Believer in the gas-range vs. electric stove, kitchenaid mixer, in the occasional take-out food (for inspiration of course :)!), and the size 8 model vs. the size -8 model. Writer on the blog http://tastynchic.com. Ultimate goal to combine fashion with food. "How is this possible??" you ask, well still haven't found the answer but definitely on the continual quest for it, both are beautiful things soooo it's gotta work right??!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Sea Urchin and/or Kudu
- What do you cook when home alone?
- grilled three cheese sandwich with all the fillings! Tomatoes, Meat, etc., the more the better :)
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Shun Knives
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: