I'm a journalist with little time and a tiny kitchen who still loves to cook. Having people over for dinner is one of my favorite things to do -- who cares if I don't have a dining room!
Discovered Food52.com after getting the cookbook as a Christmas gift.
Lover of cheese, pork products and red wine.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- the grasshoppers they serve in oaxacan restaurants?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- varies, but is very likely to include pancetta or sausage
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- hobnail milk glass salt & pepper shakers
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 6 (including myself)