(Adele hasn't added any details yet, but Adele is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- very rare squab at le manor de quatre season (probably not the strangest but will remain the most difficult to consume without gagging)
- What do you cook when home alone?
- garlic pasta with amble parmigiano-reggiano
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- the more the merrier, i'll plan accordingly