My love for all things delicious lead me to the California Culinary Academy in San Francisco and three years of working in restaurants and wineries in Napa Valley. My love of travel has propelled me all over the world. After living in Honduras and Mexico for the past 5 yrs., my two children, super-hero husband, and I have just moved to the Midwest....... A new chapter is unfolding....
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- ant larvae
- What do you cook when home alone?
- salad or leftovers
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- the food processor my parents got for their wedding. it has a robocoup engine and is still running after 35 yrs!
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: