(Annemai hasn't added any details yet, but annemai is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Something my kids don't like -- e.g., scallop ceviche, grilled lamp rib lets, pepe e cacao pasta
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- A $20 mandolin that I purchased in China town 20 years ago
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- I don't have an ideal -- it depends on whether I want an intimate gathering or a larger celebration -- although I try not to exceed 40.