Food is my passion. I loose myself in all things food. Grocery stores, farmers markets, farms, sleek new issues of my favorite food magazine, specialty stores and even reading restaurant menus on line. I may need an intervention. I love to entertain and show my love through the meals I make. The best part is my fiance will try anything and 99.9% of the time he loves it (we usually agree on the dishes that were a flop!) I love to run and be outside in my garden. Hanging out at home with my main squeeze and my dog with a great meal is mighty fine in my book.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Dog. When in China...
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Although very rare-I would cook something that takes thought and preparation.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- KitchenAid Mixer
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: