I’ve been happy in the kitchen and the garden as long as I can remember; Year 'round, I can, pickle, preserve, make charcuterie, bread and cheese. I cook everyday, sometimes all day, and then I write about it.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Sea Cucumber in Hong Kong
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Fresh pasta with garlic, parsley and LeBlanc pine nut oil
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- 10" Wustof chef knife
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: