I graduated from Johnson and Wales in 1986, and owned a catering business in central Massachusetts for 18 years while raising my two boys. I then moved on to Executive Chef at Fidelity Investments in Marlborough for 5 years.
When Fidelity left Massachusetts a couple of years ago, I started to help out at my husband's pawn shop, where I now work a few days a week. I enjoy cooking, reading about food and writing about food on my days off.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Pork Blood Curry
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Poached Eggs on Rye Toast
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Le Creuset French Oven that I got for a wedding present
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Anywhere between 2 and 50 depending on my mood