Rachel Saunders is the owner and founder of Blue Chair Fruit Company, an artisan jam company specializing in <a style="color:#6DAABD" href="http://shop.bluechairfruit.com/collections/types?q=Jams+%26+Marmalades" target="_blank">small-batch jams and marmalades</a> made from sustainably farmed fruits of the San Francisco Bay Area. In addition to cooking and creating Blue Chair Fruit's preserves, Rachel teaches year-round jam- and marmalade-making classes both in her Oakland kitchen and nationwide. Rachel is the author of The Blue Chair Jam Cookbook, the definitive guide to jam and marmalade; she is currently working on her second book.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- My mother's creamed tuna on pasta
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My mortar and pestle - they're so versatile!
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: