I'm Cecilia and I'm a London-based Swedish interior designer with a passion for healthy and home-cooked whole food.
I’ve been a vegetarian for almost a decade and I’m now also trying to cut all processed, refined and pre-packaged food from my diet for the sake of only eating fresh and organic produce. This is not to say that I always eat healthily as I love nothing more than a big bowl of creamy mushroom pasta, a cheesy stone baked pizza or triple cooked chips - but I just try to make sure that when I do have fast carbohydrates, sugar, fish and dairy, it’s from the best ingredients and preferably home-made from scratch.
Visit my blog http://wholefooddiary.com/ for more information.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Must be something from a recent trip to Japan but too many things to mention.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Anything vegetarian, and preferably with cheese.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Vitamix Blender
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- I'd say 8