food52 recipe tester, blogger, bartender, and always on the lookout for a good craft beer.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Fish parts suspended in aspic jelly at a wedding in Poland. However, I did win five euros for eating the whole thing.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Soup! Always comforting and a good excuse to clean out the fridge
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- The measuring spoons I've been using since I was a kid
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: