After traveling and eating for about 4 years I finally settled in Barcelona where I'm training to become a pastry chef.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Live (still-moving) chopped squid, dog stew and a bite of monkey meat (I've traveled a lot)
- What do you cook when home alone?
- An extra spicy bowl of ramen with a poached egg in winter and a grilled cheese with avocado stuffed with rucola and a glass of gazpacho in summer
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Set of 6 copper canele molds and my singing Korean rice cooker
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Whoever comes with a bottle of wine is always welcomed