We went organic about 4 years ago, so I've gone back to my roots and started making everything from scratch again. Having lots of fun trying new recipes and have also begun baking again after many years (had no time when raising my girls and working full time). My grown children and I love to cook together and like incorporating healthy grains into our diet. Not every new recipe is a "keeper" but we have a lot of fun experimenting and riffing on others recipes. I also assist in the kitchen at a local cooking school/kitchen store and love meeting other chefs and folks with like minds!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- I eat weird stuff all the time and love it all, so don't really remember!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I like to try new recipes when I only have to please myself
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Old ivory-handled wine opener handed down from my mother's family
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 7 (plus me, makes 8 -- the perfect number for great conversation)