I make my money by producing commercial photo shoots and I make my happiness by eating and baking...especially the sweet stuff. I think it's important to use REAL ingredients (never margarine, Crisco, imitation vanilla, etc.), REAL chocolate (never mockolate or white), and also to share most (not all) of what I make with my friends and family. Food oughta be shared...plus, I don't wanna be a fatty. So...there's that.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- if by "strangest" you mean "worst-tasting", I must say: natto (fermented soy bean).
- What do you cook when home alone?
- lots and lots of roasted vegetables: cauliflower, carrots, broccoli, squash...
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- toaster oven
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: