I live in Brooklyn, New York with my husband Lane Twitchell and our son Jasper (almost six years old). I've been blogging for a few years, first about what I had cooked for dinner the night before as well as my various adventures as a stay-at-home mom.
Home cooking is still at the heart of my current blog but I'm also interested in our food system: how food is grown, who grows it, how it gets to us, and what's at stake.
In real life I am currently building the online community for the Brooklyn Food Coalition and also trying to find my voice and my niche as a freelance foodwriter.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Whole, fried minnows
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Cast iron pot with skillet-lid
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: