Jenée Libby started out a transplanted-from-Pittsburgh restaurant reviewer, but quickly found there’s more to Charlottesville, Virginia than its restaurants, wine, and the “Which restaurant will close next?” drama. There are stories. LOTS of stories, most of them about food. I share them on “The Diner of Cville…” a food blog with more than 400 Facebook fans and 2300 Twitter followers worldwide. In 2010 I was awarded “Best Local Food Blog” by C-Ville Weekly, one of two cultural arts newspapers in the area, and was honored to be named Runner-Up this year. I Tweet and Facebook every day, making sure my followers know about food events, news, humor, and reviews. I’m not a food expert, or a “foodie” or a snob. Just someone who loves to cook, eat, travel and write about it all.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Mini white pizzas (tortilla, parmesan, olive oil, thyme)
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My chopping knife
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: