Grew up in all sorts of places, all across the world. Lots of different foods. Oddly enough, never learned to cook in all that time. Only now that I'm back in America and on my own am I learning, bit by bit, the thrill and satisfaction of cooking.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Goat lung, Bleargh!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I make a big batch of something easy. Praise God for grits and cheese!
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My trusty slow cooker
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: